Back to news
First quarter: January-March 2021
- Revenues increased to mSEK 13.4 (8.7), corresponding to a growth of 54% compared to the same quarter last year
- EBITDA was mSEK -15.0 (-11.7)
- Net result improved to mSEK -9.3 (-9.8)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.5 (-0.6)
- Operator trading index (which illustrates the underlying client activity) increased to 2652 (1004), a growth of 164%.
- Scout Gaming entered into an agreement with AB Trav & Galopp, ATG (the Swedish Horse Racing Totalisator Board), Sweden’s largest gaming operator measured by turnover. The companies have agreed to jointly launch Scout Gaming’s award-winning DFS product on ATG.se with a soft launch aimed at the second quarter of 2021, followed by a wider marketing push in the third quarter, in time for the start of the English Premier League.
Events after the period ended
Scout Gaming has entered into a software license agreement with Interwetten. Interwetten is one of the leading operators in Germany, Austria and beyond. They will gain access to Scout Gaming’s platform and intends to launch Scout Gaming’s Prediction game for the EURO 2020. Integration will start immediately and be ready for Interwetten to offer its customers a feature rich EURO2020 Predictor based on Scout’s yet to be revealed enhanced and upgraded Prediction engine part of the Scout Gaming platform. The current agreement is limited to a free-to-play application of Scout Gaming’s prediction engine, meanwhile, the parties review potential future cooperation involving Scout’s wider product offering.
The full report is available on:
For additional information, please contact:
Andreas Ternström, CEO
Tel: +46 706 770 660
E-mail: a[email protected]
Billy Degerfeldt, CFO & Investor Relations
Tel: +46 758 16 68
E-mail: [email protected].
About Scout Gaming Group
Scout Gaming Group is a licensed and regulated provider of B2B Sports entertainment. The company offers a flexible and customizable network-based Fantasy Sports solution with support for most sports and leagues. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden with development and operations in Bergen, Norway and Lviv, Ukraine. Scout Gaming is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and the Certified Adviser is Redeye AB. Contact details: [email protected], +46 (0)8 121 576 90.
This information is information that Scout Gaming Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 18 May 2021.