LVIV, UX DESIGNER
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a UX designer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is a modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. When it comes to design we employ user research, testing, analytics and live feedback from our users and partners to create ultimate user experience.
We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
Your main tasks will be:
- Be part of making new game concepts into a reality.
- Create precise sketches and specifications for digital solutions such as web and APPs.
- Involved in both UX as well as UI-design.
- Create interactive prototypes.
- Work closely with developers, marketing department to ensure good implementation of the solutions.
What you should have:
- Experience from similar type of role / work
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Experience with game design is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience from the sports or media industry would be a plus (not required)
- Proficient written and verbal Ukrainian and English skills.
- Experience working with the Adobe package.
- An advantage if you have experience with Sketch.
As a person you are:
- Ambitious, solution-oriented and enthusiastic about UX
- Have a high implementation capacity
- Good collaboration skills
- Help your colleagues, not because you have to, but because you feel like it
- Solution-oriented and flexible attitude that gets the job done
In Scout you will:
- Be heavily involved in design development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
- Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team.
- Be part of an exciting journey to design a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
- Get competitive conditions for salary, and other benefits.
- Spend most of your days in one of the coolest offices in Bergen with a highly skilled, fun and supportive team.
We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
Where will you work and with whom?
Our office is located in beautiful Lviv, in a light and playful office space. We even have our own “playspace” with Playstation and fussball!
In Lviv we are 55 employees:
- 10 Backend/Frontend-developers
- 3 Project Leaders
- 4 HR/Administration people
- 6 Quality Assurance Engineers
- 20 Sports Statisticians/ Analyst
- 5 Sport Traders
- 5 Customer Support Representatives
- Chief of Production
We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe it should be fun to go to work! Are you in doubt whether you are qualified for the position, send us an email anyway. We don’t bite. Usually.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We appreciate if you add this to your application:
- Portfolio or links to websites or former projects
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than design, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)