UI/UX DESIGNER, LVIV
• 2 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer.
• Experience working with the Adobe package.
• Keen eye for detail and the ability to come up with creative solutions.
• Proficient written and verbal English skills.
• An advantage if you have experience with Sketch.
In Scout you will:
• Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as client.
• Get much responsibility, trust and team support to solve exciting challenges.
• Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company).
• Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
• Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (health-care, regular team buildings etc).
You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
• Be part of making new game concepts into a reality.
• Work closely with developers, marketing department to ensure good implementation of the solutions.
• Create precise sketches and specifications for digital solutions such as web and APPs.
• Involved in both UX as well as UI-design.
• Create interactive prototypes.
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey! We won the EGR Award category “Fantasy Sports Supplier of the year” 2020, which is the third time in a row. Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events. Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a UI/UX Designer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)