BERGEN, TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a Technical Account Manager in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is a modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. Our backend platform is built up as a modern web API for web and app clients, delivery from backend to end user works as a pure API-delivery, free of legacy and old-fashioned technology.
We have established a very good working environment where we, among other offers our employees professional conferences, offer monthly massage during work hours, flexible working hours, a good lunch deal every day, pension agreement, sponsored mobile and internet subscriptions, as well as a discount arrangement for dental health.
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier. You will cooperate closely with our commercial, product and development teams in Stockholm, Bergen and Ukraine.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide help for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the commercial team to win new business and increase sales
What you should have:
- Proven work experience as an account manager
- Technical and commercial background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development, or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education
- Be able to work alone, and in teams, and be self-driven in terms of finding areas where the team can improve
- Proficient written and verbal Norwegian and English skills.
- Experience in gaming / gambling industry (desirable, but not required)
As a person you are
- Ambitious, solution-oriented and enthusiastic
- Good collaboration skills
- Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
In Scout you will:
- Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
- Get much responsibility and the opportunity to continuous professional development
- Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
- Get the opportunity to attend different conferences, exhibitions, client meetings all over the world, as well as visit and work from our offices in Stockholm, Lviv, and Malta
- Get competitive conditions for salary, pension and other benefits (bonus/option program, subsidized internet and phone subscription, good lunch agreement, joint company trips and lots of social events.
Where will you work and with whom?
Our office is located in Beautiful Bergen, in a light and playful office space. Short way to both the light rail and the bus stop. We even have our own “playroom” with a tribune, Playstation and a sports bar!
In Bergen we are 18 employees:
- 9 Backend/Frontend-developers
- Lead designer & 1 UX designer
- Project manager
- Product team
- Chief Product Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Chief of Architecture
- Chief Financial Officer
In Bergen we work with the core of our products, so you will be involved in almost everything we do. We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe it should be fun to go to work! Are you in doubt whether you are qualified for the position, send us an email anyway. We don’t bite. Usually.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We appreciate if you add this to your application:
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than development, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Andreas Sundal (CPO)
Phone: +47 40850013
Terje Bølstad (COO)
Phone: +47 95242423