SENIOR FULL-STACK DEVELOPER, LVIV
4+ years working with Node.js, SQL databases.
• Experience with:
— any modern front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue).
— distributed systems and microservices.
— building solid API’s handling big loads.
— building performant, accessible web-applications.
• Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development,
or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education.
• The ability to find good and intuitive solutions.
Project tech stack: WebComponents, Stylus, Node.js, Socket.io,
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, GCP Kubernetes.
As a plus
• Familiarity with ExpressJS frameworks.
• Familiarity with non-relational databases (NoSQL) like MongoDB.
• Familiarity with basic machine learning approaches.
In Scout you will:
• Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• Get much responsibility, trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
• Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company).
• Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
• Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (health-care, regular team buildings, etc).
You will spend your days in a collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
• Be a self-manageable team-member. Operate as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Contribute to the system architecture and technical infrastructure.
• Сode implementation according to agreed architect and design solution.
• Сonfiguration, installation, and maintenance of the applications.
• Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments.
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey! We won the EGR Award category “Fantasy Sports Supplier of the year” 2020, which is the third time in a row. Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events. Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a Senior Full-stack developer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)