SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER, Greece
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers such as Norsk Tipping, NRK, Stoiximan, Luckia, PAF, etc. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a developer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is a modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. Our backend platform is built up as a modern web API for web and app clients, delivery from backend to end user works as a pure API-delivery, free of legacy and old-fashioned technology.
We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees :
● 20 working days paid vacation per year
● Paid sick leave
● Educational opportunities (paid courses, workshops, conferences)
● Flexible working hours
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own career as a developer. You will get big opportunities to upgrade, further develop and create brand new concepts. You will cooperate closely with our developers, product developers, QAs and designers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Be part of making new game concepts into a reality.
- Contribute to the system architecture and technical infrastructure.
- Сode implementation according to agreed architect and design solution.
- Сonfiguration, installation, and maintenance of the applications
- Communicate and plan together with our back-end developers, designers, and our Quality Assurance team.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments.
What you should have:
- 4+ years working with Node.js, SQL databases.
- Experience with:
- any modern front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue).
- distributed systems and microservices.
- building solid API’s handling big loads.
- building performant, accessible web-applications.
- Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development,
- or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education.
- The ability to find good and intuitive solutions.
As a plus
- Familiarity with ExpressJS frameworks.
- Familiarity with non-relational databases (NoSQL) like MongoDB.
- Familiarity with basic machine learning approaches.
As a person you are:
- Ambitious, solution-oriented, and enthusiastic about technology
- Good collaboration skills
- Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
- Have a high implementation capacity
- Love to work with new technology and finding the optimal and innovative solutions
In Scout you will:
- Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
- Get much responsibility and the opportunity to continuous professional development
- Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us!
We appreciate if you add this to your application:
- Links to websites or former projects
- Github profile
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than development, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Anya Sovyn (Recruiter)
E-mail: [email protected]
Lochan Kuwal (Lead handling & Researcher)
E-mail: [email protected]