REACT NATIVE ENGINEER (SENIOR/LEAD), LVIV
• Strong experience with React Native development.
• Shipped React Native applications to the Apple App store and/or Google Play store which can be demoed.
• Experience working with React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with OAuth and standard authentication flow.
• Deep knowledge of HTML DOM and debugging.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Familiarity with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.).
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, E2E testing.
• Ability to work with existing codebases and to quickly adapt to new technologies.
As a plus
• Autonomous and self-driven.
• Knowledge of WebComponents.
• Willingness to ask for help when needed.
• Ability to provide feedback on the requirements, fill in the blanks and ask questions to clarify the backlog and meet project goals.
In Scout you will:
• Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• Get much responsibility, trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
• Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company).
• Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
• Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (health-care, regular team buildings etc).
You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
• Working with our Product Owners to build applications with native login and menu systems.
• Turn mockups, wireframes, and designs into application functionality and be part of the iterative design process with our UI and UX teams.
• Integrate custom web application bundles using the React Native WebView container and handle events emitted from the applications.
• Implement a solid Push Notifications system.
• Implement Biometric Authentication as well as OAuth and username/password-based authentication.
• Releasing and managing our applications on the App Store and Google Play Store.
• Working with our QA team to create cases for E2E testing to ensure the smoothest native experience for both iOS and Android.
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sport, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy and pool betting solutions.
As a React Native Engineer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)