PROJECT MANAGER, BERGEN
About Scout Gaming Tech AS
Scout Gaming Tech is the production department of Scout Gaming Group, which is a licensed and regulated provider of B2B Daily Fantasy Sports. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, but development and operations are handled in Bergen, Norway and Lviv, Ukraine. Sales, support and product management is handled from our office in Malta. Scout Gaming Group was listed on Nasdaq First North Growth in 2017.
The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe, and our ambition is to be a world-leading provider in this market. Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers, and are already being used by millions of users.
In our office in Bergen we take care of development, product development, design, project management, operations and administration. Here we are about 20 people having a lot of fun and hard work. Our professional level is high, and we continuously work to develop our skills as well as our products. Our workday consists of hard work, discussions, laughs, and sometimes a game in our social room. We try to get together as often as we can to socialize and have fun, we believe that it should be fun to work at Scout both in and outside the office!
About the position
Our project manager will be responsible for taking responsibility for projects from start to finish, making sure we hold deadlines and that the client is happy. The project manager needs to be able to work together with and coordinate the team efficiently, making sure everyone knows what to do at all times and communicate the client’s needs in an understandable way. Thus, the project manager should have technical insight and be able to both understand technical terms and communicate them to the team.
- Planning, organizing, leading and motivating teams to achieve results and ensure effective and satisfactory delivery
- Manage project scope and quality
- Communicate business requirements and technical specifications for the team, as well as communication technical terms to the client in an understanding way
- Evaluate whether the technical solution is in accordance with the project documents, requirements and specifications and internal development rules
- Track project performance for short and long term goals
- Analyze results and communicate this to the team
- Develop a solid understanding of our business, users and technology
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Min. 3 years` Project Management experience
- Advanced skills in Project Management (theory and best practice). Certification would be considered a plus
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Technical insight
- Good multitasking skills
- Analytical and with a strong sense of problem solving skills
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient written and verbally Norwegian and English skills
- Proactive and innovative, able to take initiative
- Decisive as well as good decision making skills
- Experience from the sports or media industry would be a plus (not required)
In Scout you will
- Get much responsibility, trust and team support to solve exciting challenges
- Get the opportunity to professional growth and continuous career development
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
- Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (pension security, mobile subscription and broadband coverage, good lunch agreement, work exchange opportunities, flexitime)
- Collaborate closely with our teams in Bergen and Lviv
- Spend most of your days in one of the coolest offices in Bergen with a highly skilled, fun and supportive team.
We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
Due date for sending an application for this position is the 22.11.19.