REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER, Lviv
Our team has a great and exciting challenge ahead. We want to give our users and B2B partners the best mobile experience and access to all our games and tournaments. We are now looking for a talented React Native Developer to join our team in Lviv or remotely in Ukraine.
Our products are already being used by millions of users around the globe (Fanteam.com, Dreamsport.com, and our partners’ sites), and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions. As a developer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
What we offer:
We have established an environment where our team members have autonomy, trust and team support to solve exciting challenges, contribute to the product development, and opportunity to grow their careers.
We, among others, offer our employees:
- Healthcare and fitness reimbursement;
- Flexible working hours, an option to chose work from the office / home / mixed format;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Fully covered sick leaves;
- Growth&Development (internal knowledge sharing; online courses; workshops and conferences; English courses; corporate library and Pluralsight subscription).
Your main tasks will be:
- Turn mockups, wireframes, and designs into application functionality and be part of the iterative design process with our UI and UX teams
- Working with our Product Owners to build applications for product and brand needs
- Participation in the code-review process
- Improving the quality of existing applications using unit tests
What you should have:
- Experience in Mobile development with ReactNative
- Deep understanding of React
- English B2 or higher
- Unit and e2e testing of ReactNative apps (using jest and detox)
- Basic understanding of native development
- Performance optimisation skills
- Animation skills with Reanimated
Where will you work and with whom?
These days most of our team is working from home and yet, our office is open for everyone preferring an office space! In our light and playful office, located right in the city center of Lviv, we have a Playstation, table football, and a lounge room.
You will cooperate closely with our developers, product developers, QA, and designers in Ukraine, Norway, Germany, the UK, Greece.
We appreciate if you add this to your application:
- Links to websites or former projects
- Github profile
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than development, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Anya Sovyn (Recruiter)
E-mail: [email protected]