MARKETING MANAGER, Remote / Bergen / Lviv
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting and as a Marketing Manager at Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s newest and most exciting project is the Free-to-play platform Dreamsport.com. This free-to-play website allows us to showcase our products to a much wider audience than we can with the existing brands. We will make Fantasy Sports (and the other Scout products) ready for the mass-market by building a brand and reaching to masses of players.
As Marketing Manager you will have the unique opportunity to build a brand (almost) from scratch, to create a strategy for mass-market adoption and to execute it with your given resources. You will have a lot of freedom in your work and can create a community according to your beliefs.
What you’ll do as the Marketing Manager
Managing the Marketing of Dreamsport.com – including but not limited to:
- Developing a sound strategy to reach mass-market adoption
- Growing the DreamSport Brand
- Growing Social Media Accounts for DreamSport
- Building an active Community
- Discuss and Improve the Product Offering with the Product Team
What you’ll bring
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to grow in your role
- Marketing expertise
- A gaming background
- Business Development experience
- A good understanding of Fantasy Sports
- Negotiation skills
Desirable, but not required
- Sportsbook knowledge
- A proven track record
As a person you are
- Ambitious, solution-oriented and enthusiastic about gaming
- Good collaboration skills
- Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
- Love to work with new technology and finding the optimal and innovative solutions
- Positive mindset
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own career. You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
We have established a good working environment where we, among others, offer our team members flexible working hours, paid time off (sick leave and child sick leave, national holidays, vacation), learning opportunities, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
We are also very flexible in terms of this position. If you are interested in other parts of Scout (e.g. Marketing FanTeam, then we can include that to a percentage in your job role).
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.