LVIV, AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a QA Automation Engineer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is a modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. Our backend platform is built up as a modern web API for web and app clients, delivery from backend to end user works as a pure API-delivery, free of legacy and old-fashioned technology.
We have established a very good working environment where we among other offers our employees professional conferences, offer monthly massage during work hours, flexible working hours, a good lunch deal every day, pension agreement, sponsored mobile and internet subscriptions, as well as a discount arrangement for dental health.
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier as a developer. You will get big opportunities to upgrade, further develop and create brand new concepts. You will cooperate closely with our developer, product developers, QA and designers in Bergen and Ukraine.
Your main tasks will be:
- Be part of making new game concepts into a reality.
- Define, select, and configure testing tools and environments based on selected test types and test approaches
- Create automation test scripts
- Extend the Automation Testing framework
- Take part in requirements management: managing changes to requirements and their influence on the whole product
- Share knowledge with colleagues
- Research project areas which can be improved and suggest improvements
What you should have:
- 2+ years of experience as Automation QA
- Solid knowledge and understanding of all Testing Procedures/Activities
- Strong Automation Frameworks knowledge
- Understanding of OOP
- Understanding of Web Applications / Mobile Testing Concepts
- English: B2
As a person you are:
- Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
- Good collaboration skills
- Help your colleagues, not because you have to, but because you feel like it.
- Have a high implementation capacity
- Love to work with new technology and finding the optimal and innovative solutions
In Scout you will:
- Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
- Get much responsibility, trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
- Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company).
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
- Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits.
- You will spend your days in a collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Where will you work and with whom?
These days most of our team is working from home, however our office is open for everyone preferring the common office space! It’s located in the city center of Lviv, in a light and playful office space. We even have a Playstation, table football and a resting room.
In Lviv we are 55 employees:
- 10 Backend/Frontend-developers
- 3 Project Leaders
- 4 HR/Administration people
- 6 Quality Assurance Engineers
- 20 Sports Statisticians/ Analyst
- 5 Sport Traders
- 5 Customer Support Representatives
- Chief of Production
In Lviv we work with the core of our products, so you will be involved in almost everything we do. We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe it should be fun to go to work! Are you in doubt whether you are qualified for the position, send us an email anyway. We don’t bite. Usually.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We appreciate if you add this to your application:
- Links to websites or former projects
- Github profile
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than development, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)
E-mail: [email protected]