- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Experience with the latest browser technologies
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and willing to share– experience, knowledge and mentor younger colleagues
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular2/React/Vue
- Server-side application development or integration experience
- Experience of functional programming/OOP programming
- Experience working with RESTful and real-time APIs
- Experience with Node JS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Use of CSS pre-processors (we use Stylus)
- Experience with web components/Shadow DOM
- Familiarity with build tools (npm scripts, wepback, gulp)
- Familiarity with ES6+ and associated tooling
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Collaborate with team members
- Develop and maintain functionality for our dynamic platform
- Create web components for new sports
- Make integration with technologies like React, Vue and Angular 1&2
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Communicating development status, risks, and possible improvements
- Mentor junior developers and participate in code reviews
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
In Scout you will:
• Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
• Get much responsibility, trust and team support to solve exciting challenges
• Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company)
• Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
• Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (health-care, regular team buildings etc)
You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sport you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy and pool betting solutions.
Want to know more?
Send us your CV together with your cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch.