Head of Compliance and MLRO Lviv/Bergen/Remote
Scout Gaming Group is looking for an experienced Head of Compliance and MLRO.
As a Head of Compliance and MLRO, you will be responsible for the compliance function and culture for the company and putting the relevant systems, processes and controls in place.
- Manage and lead the Compliance department
- Develop and implement AML and Compliance Policies, procedures and guidelines within Compliance and AML.
- Identify and handle Compliance and AML risk.
- Perform AML Risk Assessment.
- Develop and implement Responsible Gambling policies and procedures.
- Report to the CEO and/or Board of Directors.
- Handle communication with regulators/gambling commissions and Financial Investigation Units in respective jurisdictions.
- Handle Compliance Assessments from regulators.
- Monitor Regulatory development withing the Gambling sector.
- Perform internal training on both AML and Compliance.
What you should have:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience within a similar role.
- Sound understanding of Compliance and AML.
- Preferably background from the Gaming sector or finance.
- Preferably familiar with gambling regulation in the UK and Malta.
- Experienced with handling communication with regulators.
- Educational background from law, finance/economy or analytical science. Relevant experience could compensate for lack of relevant educational background.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Second language will be a plus.
As a person you are:
- Ambitious, solution-oriented
- Great communication, collaboration and organisational skills
- Appreciate self-management and takes initiative
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Innovative and creative
In Scout you will:
- Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients
- Get much responsibility and the opportunity to continuous professional development
- Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Anya Sovyn (Recruiter)
E-mail: [email protected]