FANTASY SPORTS STATISTICIAN OPERATOR, LVIV
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in the World.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
Our platform (fanteam.com) has an internal system, which provides sports data in real-time. We have a team who analyze leagues, create season prices and game week factors (football, hockey, and basketball). Also, they manually plot statistics (sports data) on sports events from various sources including live broadcasts, text reports in real-time.
As a Fantasy Sports Statistician Operator in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience in sports: football, basketball and hockey (as a player, coach, referee).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Availability to work during the night shift and weekends
- Willing to learn, commitment, self-organization
- Support representative experience
- Analytic work: investigating results of tournaments we run, controlling prices & factors, creation tournament.
- Live covering matches with video resources
- Controlling of distributed data and verifying results at the end of events.
- Maintaining squads (new players coming in, old players leaving), player statuses (injuries, suspension), player prices in our system.
- Correcting mistakes/errors in automatically data inputs.
- Being up-to-date with sports news regarding current leagues, matches, players, etc.
- Great multinational team
- On-going learning experience: English classes, participation in workshops and courses sponsored by the Company
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Sponsored snacks in the office
- Library with sport, design, business, personal growth literature
- Sunny, spacious office located next to Blvd. Shevchenko
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)