LVIV, CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
About us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a Customer Support Representative in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s biggest advantage is a modern and solid technology. We have for example chosen to not support old browsers for the benefit of increased possibilities and higher user-friendliness. When it comes to design we employ user research, testing, analytics and live feedback from our users and partners to create ultimate user experience.
We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier.
Your main tasks will be:
- Provide B2B customer support to our customers, via our ticketing system, email or Skype.
- Assist customers with their inquiries to closure.
- Solve any problematic situations and respond to all the requests and complaints received from the customers.
- Communicate effectively with team members, development teams, account management, and stats center.
- Provide the necessary reporting to management.
- Ability to work on night shifts and weekends.
What you should have:
- Experience from similar type of role / work.
- Proficient written and verbal Ukrainian and English skills.
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Strong desire to help customers and solve their problems.
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers problems.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to work shift hours (day, evening, night shifts and weekends).
- An advantage if you have experience with QA testing.
- Experience from the sports, iGaming is a plus but not mandatory.
As a person you are:
- Responsible, solution-oriented and enthusiastic about Customer Support
- Sport-loving, self-motivated, and with a positive attitude person.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Help your colleagues, not because you have to, but because you feel like it.
- Solution-oriented and flexible attitude that gets the job done.
In Scout you will:
- Provide customer support to some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
- Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team.
- Be part of an exciting journey to design a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
- Get competitive conditions for salary, and other benefits.
Where will you work and with whom?
These days most of our team is working from home, however our office is open for everyone preferring common office space! It’s located in the city center of Lviv, in a light and playful office space. We even have a Playstation, table football and a resting room.
In Lviv we are 55 employees:
- 10 Backend/Frontend-developers
- 3 Project Leaders
- 4 HR/Administration people
- 6 Quality Assurance Engineers
- 20 Sports Statisticians/ Analyst
- 5 Sport Traders
- 5 Customer Support Representatives
- Chief of Production
We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so! Are you in doubt whether you are qualified for the position, send us an email anyway. We don’t bite. Usually.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We appreciate if you add this to your application:
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than Customer Support Representative, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)