COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST, Remote/Bergen/Lviv
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
We have established a very good working environment where we, among others, offer our employees flexible working hours, health-care benefits, professional courses and conferences, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own career.
Your main tasks will be:
- Keeping up to date with relevant laws and regulations applicable to Scout Gaming Group on a proactive basis.
- Identifying and escalating high-risk accounts at the earliest opportunity.
- Assisting with the completion of further due diligence reports.
- Preparing and compiling information available internally and through open source research for the purpose of completing due diligence reports.
- Investigating accounts requiring further due diligence checks including transactional analysis, responsible gambling, AML, fraud and reviewing documentation pertaining to source of funds/source of wealth and affordability.
- Assisting the decision making process in regards to profile evaluation, profile categorization, and required actions based on the risk identified.
- Preparing and conducting contacts with customers where further information surrounding their financial circumstances are obtained, responsible gambling concerns are identified or raised, or relates to other compliance matters.
- Supporting the Compliance department in the ongoing development of robust practices and procedures.
- Identifying any gaps within departmental processes and suggesting changes to the Compliance Officer.
- Assisting the Compliance department in completing other ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
What you should have:
- Experience and knowledge of policies and procedures relating to Due Diligence, Responsible Gambling and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) within the gaming industry.
- Experience and knowledge of gambling products including DFS, sportsbook, casino and/or poker
- Proficient written and verbal Ukrainian and English skills, excellent business communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively understand, analyse and summarise information.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to take decisions and initiative.
- Previous experience in Gaming, Fraud, AML, Due Diligence or Safer Gambling roles would be advantageous.
In Scout you will:
- Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
- Get much responsibility, trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
- Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company).
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
- Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits.
- You will spend your days in a collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
Where will you work and with whom?
Our offices are located in Bergen (Norway) and Lviv (Ukraine).
These days some of our team members continue working from home and some – from the office, so you can choose what you prefer.
We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
We appreciate it if you add this to your application:
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than Compliance Specialist, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Lochan Kuwal (Lead handling & Researcher)
E-mail: [email protected]
Anya Sovyn (Recruiter)
E-mail: [email protected]