COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
About Scout Gaming Group
Scout Gaming Group is a licensed and regulated provider of B2B Daily Fantasy Sports and sports betting products. The Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, but development and operations are handled in Bergen, Norway and Lviv, Ukraine. Sales, support and product management is handled from our office in Malta. Scout Gaming Group was listed on Nasdaq First North Growth in 2017.
The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe, and our ambition is to be a world-leading provider in this market. Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers, and are already being used by millions of users.
In our office in Stockholm we mainly take care of the main business of the company, including investments, finance, sales and commercial aspects. We are currently 3 people in our Stockholm office; our CEO, CCO and CFO.
As the Commercial Operations Manager you will ensure operations related to commercial aspects of the business is running smoothly. Key purpose to ensure that customer facing staff has the necessary tools and supporting processes in place as necessary to achieve commercial excellence.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) but also working closely alongside our CFO and CEO, forming part of our Commercial Headquarters located in central Stockholm, you will join an international team of 85+ staff spread out across Europe with the main part of our staff located in Bergen, Norway and Lviv, Ukraine.
This role will be key to the success of the company as we execute on our global ambitions. You will get the opportunity to work extremely close with key decision makers, putting you right next to the helm of the operation. Whilst you will work directly and with instructions from the CCO, you will also be expected to hit the ground running, seek out where to best apply your skills whilst from time to time be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
For the right person this is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the core of the decision-making process, offering you to become a key part of what is to become the next big success story.
- Coordinating & making sure our sales collateral (proposal templates, agreement templates etc.) is up to date and well organized.
- Assist the CCO and other customer facing staff, including CEO, in preparing sales presentations, commercial proposals, contracts, press releases etc.
- Ensure that we excel in our external communication, with specific focus on product marketing that make it easy for customers to buy, spanning from the company website to product sell sheets.
- Work with CCO to define processes related to acquiring, onboarding and successful operation of B2B client operations and ensure that they are implemented and followed through within the organization.
- Act as the Project Manager for key events related to our sales efforts, including the company’s participation in major fairs and exhibitions, in particular the yearly ICE London exhibition.
- Together with CCO ensure that we have the correct mix of sales CRM tools & processes in place and configured properly and staff is trained in their use so that to achieve optimal efficiency whilst implementing adequate level of accountability and visibility.
- Take part in and be a driving force on behalf of the commercial team in making sure we are successful when going from sales to project delivery, taking part of the internal handover process.
- Be ready to travel internationally to meet customers whenever necessary as to support the CCO & CEO in key commercial processes.
- Participate in client facing meetings and communications when necessary to support sales staff in delivering a first-class customer experience.
- Follow-up internally on certain key initiatives as outlined by the CCO as necessary to the continued commercial success of the company.
- Assist in producing of internal reports related to sales, such as board material and other company reporting systems as necessary to track the commercial success of the company.
- Prior experience in working in a similar role or industry
- Understanding of commercial & CRM processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills in English
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to organize tasks into projects and lead cross-functional teams towards a common goal
- Prior experience of the online iGaming industry in a relevant role
- Proven ability to strong personal relations by having already a strong industry network
- Personal skills and qualifications
- High level of self-motivation and goal oriented
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to do the necessary to get the job done
- Strong social skills and a positive outlook on life
- Have a sense of humor! (Life is too short not to have fun)
In Scout you will
- Get much responsibility, trust and team support to solve exciting challenges
- Get the opportunity to professional growth and continuous career development in a fastgrowing industry
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
- Be part of a big international team of highly skilled professionals
We believe in doing great work, and have fun while doing so!
Contact person for the job position:
Joakim Renman, Chief Commercial Officer