BRAND MANAGER eSPORTS FANTASY PLATFORM, Remote / Bergen / Lviv
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting and as a Brand Manager Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Scout Gaming Group`s newest and most exciting project is the eSports Fantasy Platform Fanteam.GG. This esports Brand allows us to build a dedicated website and games for gamers. By working together with big eSports partners we will become the leading eSports Fantasy platform.
As BrandManager you will have the unique opportunity to build a brand (almost) from scratch, to create a strategy for market adoption and to execute it with your given resources. You will have a lot of freedom in your work and can create a community according to your beliefs.
What you’ll do as the Brand Manager eSports Fantasy Platform
Managing the Brand of FanTeamGG – including but not limited to:
- Developing and executing a sound strategy to reach mass-market adoption
- Growing the FanTeamGG Brand
- Growing Social Media Accounts for FanTeamGG
- Building an active Community
- Discuss and Improve the Product Offering with the Product Team
What you should have
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to grow in your role
- Marketing Experience
- Love for eSports
- A good understanding of Fantasy Sports
- A Gaming Background
- Business Knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Familiar with the gaming industry
Desirable, but not required
- Experience with Southeast Asia and Latin America eSports markets
- A proven track record
As a person you are
- Ambitious, solution-oriented and enthusiastic about gaming
- Good collaboration skills
- Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
- Love to work with new technology and finding the optimal and innovative solutions
- Positive Mindset
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own career. You will get much trust, and team support to solve exciting challenges.
We have established a good working environment where we, among others, offer our team members flexible working hours, paid time off (sick leave and child sick leave, national holidays, vacation), learning opportunities, an option to choose equipment you need for work.
We are also very flexible in terms of this position. If you are interested in other parts of Scout (e.g. Marketing FanTeam, then we can include that to a percentage in your job role).
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.