BERGEN, HR MANAGER
A little bit about us and our vision
Our ambition is to be world leading in fantasy sports and pool betting – join our journey!
Our products are primarily targeted at large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events.
Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a HR manager in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
We have established a very good working environment where we among other offers our employees professional conferences, offer monthly massage during work hours, flexible working hours, a good lunch deal every day, pension agreement, sponsored mobile and internet subscriptions, as well as a discount arrangement for dental health.
At Scout, you will meet challenges, get your own responsibility areas and get the chance to grow your own carrier as a developer. You will get big opportunities to upgrade, further develop and create brand new concepts.
Your main tasks will be
- HR strategy: in collaboration with HR Team Lviv design, develop and implement Scout HR strategy to support company business strategy aiming on talent engagement and retention; learning and development;
- Cultural champion:
- be a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective programs that promote morale while achieving our company goals.
- Plan social events such as summer parties, Christmas parties and Friday games; pay attention to birthdays, new hires, and other employee events.
- Recruitment and talent acquisition: in partnership with hiring managers, run our recruitment and talent acquisition activities including defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive team.
- People operations:
- own all people operations processes in Bergen office including: on boarding; engagement / temperature surveys and employee meetings; compensation reviews and planning; benefits administration; legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment etc., and as we scale ensure that we evolve our processes appropriately;
- Create and / or update policies, procedures, and guidelines as needed.
- Employer brand:
- Develop and implement strategy for Employer brand and Employee Value Proposition. Build an image online and on social media that Scout is a good workplace.
- Collaboration with schools, placement and possibly holding courses to make us visible.
- Time management planning, approving and reporting process (vacation, sick leave, attendance, flexitime);
- Take ownership for the office administration: Ensure that the office premises and welfare services make employees feel as comfortable as possible and attract new employees.
What you should have
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Norwegian labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
As a person you are
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Appreciates self-management and takes initiative
In Scout you will
- Get much responsibility and the opportunity to continuous professional development
- Be part of a hardworking, creative and inspiring team
- Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry
- Get competitive conditions for salary, pension and other benefits (bonus/option program, subsidized internet and phone subscription, good lunch agreement, joint company trips and lots of social events
Where will you work and with whom?
Our office is located in Beautiful Bergen, in a light and playful office space. Short way to both the light rail and the bus stop. We even have our own “playroom” with a tribune, Playstation and a sports bar!
In Bergen we are 18 employees:
- 8 backend/frontend-developers
- Lead designer & 1 UX designer
- 1 project lead
- Chief Product Officer
- Product team
- CFO and administration/ HR
In Bergen we work with the core of our products, so you will be involved in almost everything we do. We’re a social and united team, who love what we do. We believe it should be fun to go to work! Are you in doubt whether you are qualified for the position, send us an email anyway. We don’t bite. Usually.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We appreciate if you add this to your application:
- CV and/or resumé with your work experience, education and a list of former projects
If you read this job advertisement and possess other qualifications/skills than development, but you would like to work with us, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you. We are always looking for motivated and passionate people.
Terje Bølstad (COO)
Phone: +47 95242423
E-mail: [email protected]