SENIOR BACK-END DEVELOPER, LVIV
• 4+ years of experience with Node.js.
• Experience with distributed systems and microservices.
• Experience with building solid API’s handling big loads.
• Relevant higher education within computer engineering/development, or acquired competence through work experience that can compensate for higher education.
• The ability to find good and intuitive solutions.
• Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL).
Project tech: Node.js, Socket.io, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, GCP Kubernetes, Apache Kafka.
So there are two paths either you’d like to work on backend codebase and services API and interaction or you’d do sysops stuff such as monitoring, logging, kubernetifying services etc.
As a plus
• Familiarity with Web-components and ExpressJS frameworks.
• Familiarity with non-relational databases (NoSQL) like MongoDB.
In Scout you will:
• Be heavily involved in the development of world-leading solutions with some of the world’s largest iGaming and media companies as clients.
• Get much responsibility, trust and team support to solve exciting challenges.
• Get the opportunity to continuous career development (professional and English courses sponsored by the Company).
• Be part of an exciting journey to build a leading provider within the sports and betting industry.
• Get competitive conditions for salary and other benefits (health-care, regular team buildings etc).
You will spend your days in collaborative and dynamic office with a highly skilled team, do great work, and have fun while doing so.
• Be a self-manageable team-member. Operate as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
• Contribute to the system architecture and technical infrastructure.
• Сode implementation according to agreed architect and design solution.
• Сonfiguration, installation and maintenance of the applications.
• Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments.
Our ambition is to be world-leading in fantasy sports and pool betting — join our journey! We won the EGR Award category “Fantasy Sports Supplier of the year” 2020, which is the third time in a row. Our products are primarily targeted towards large international partners and customers. The fantasy sports-and pooled betting market is a rapidly growing market in Europe.
How fantasy games work: In fantasy sports, you are a manager for a team. Each player creates their own Fantasy team by “buying” real players (from any sport) and receives points according to how well the real players perform in the real matches/events. Our products are already being used by millions of users, and Scout Gaming Group’s immodest ambition is to create the world`s best fantasy-and pooled betting solutions.
As a Senior Back-end developer in Scout, you will be a big part of our journey towards this target.
Oleksandr Lashch (Recruiter)